On Wednesday, April 26 at 8:30 am EST, join USAID’s Maternal and Child Survival Program (MCSP) and JSI on Twitter for a bilingual #TalkWIW Twitter chat for World Immunization Week! There will be discussions in both English and French about why vaccinations are so critical in preventing under-5 deaths worldwide and the challenges to vaccinations today.
Twitter Chat Format
To join the conversation, log into Twitter and follow @MCSPglobal. The Twitter chat will be Q&A with @MCSPglobal tweeting out numbered questions for individuals and organizations to respond to with the hashtag #TalkWIW. The questions will be in English and French. For example, @MCSPglobal will tweet out a question beginning with “Q1”, and direct replies should begin with “A1” and end with the hashtag #TalkWIW.
Twitter Chat Questions
- Q1: What are the benefits of vaccination?
- Q2: How does strengthening immunization benefit the broader health system?
- Q3: How is immunization important in the context of universal health coverage?
- Q4: What are key challenges that countries are facing in their work on immunization?
- Q5: How can the challenges in reaching every child with vaccination be overcome? (Or How can we overcome the challenges in reaching every child with vaccination?)
- Q6: Why is vaccination a smart investment?