The third annual Global Digital Health Forum (formerly the Global mHealth Forum) is a two-day special event focused on catalyzing change in healthcare delivery in developing economies. Join over 500 program managers, implementers, donors, solution providers and private and public sector health providers, as well as entrepreneurs, investors, funders and researchers from more than 40 countries, to advance mobile and connected health in low and middle income countries (LMICs).
This Forum, presented by the Personal Connected Health Alliance in partnership with the Global Digital Health Network and USAID, brings together public and private sector organizations to share the latest evidence, experiences, and lessons learned on new applications and approaches in digital health.
Partner Spotlight: PATH
We have created a social media toolkit to disseminate key messages and discussions stemming from the event and share key trends and innovations related to digital health. Please find below the details, relevant links, and social media content to share on your channels.
Blog: Unleashing Digital Health to Save Lives – http://bit.ly/PATHGDHF
Event Info: Join PATH at the third annual Global Digital Health Forum – http://bit.ly/2gGPvPr
- Mapping a Data Use Culture (Data Use Partnership and BID Initiative)
- Creating Demand for Data through User-Centered Design (BID Initiative)
- The Digital Health Knowledge Base – Content, and Taxonomies, and Platforms, Oh My! (BID Initiative)
- Telling Stories with Data Visualizations (BID Initiative and MACEPA)
- OpenHIE: Global and Local (BID Initiative)
- Data Security
- Holistic Systems Thinking Approach: Getting more out of our investments (BID Initiative)
- New Resources from the World Health Organization (WHO)/Johns Hopkins University Global mHealth Initiative (GMI) Partnership
- The Power of Community Engagement (Projecting Health)
Follow along on Facebook and Twitter the week of the event as we share live updates. The resources from the presentations will be available after the event on our BID Learning Network (BLN) Resources page.
Social Media Sharing
PATH is unleashing digital health to save lives through innovations such as the BID Initiative’s electronic immunization registry and MACEPA’s data visualization coupled with data use practices. #GDHF2016 http://bit.ly/PATHGDHF [download blog image]
Better use of better data improves health care at every level. #Digitalhealth tools and practices are most successful when collaborative and based on user-centered design. http://bit.ly/2gMX4Vj #GDHF2016 #DigitalPrinciples via @PATH. [download data use image]
Learn how @PATHtweets is catalyzing change in healthcare delivery thru #digitalhealth at the #GDHF2016. http://bit.ly/2gGPvPr