Stop Pneumonia encourages dialogue about issues pertaining to our programs, initiatives, events, research, science and the actual day itself. We welcome your thoughts and opinions on any and all of these topics.
When commenting on our online material, please note that the following content will be removed:
- Personal attacks and foul language.
- Off-topic comments.
- Comments revealing personal information (e.g. place of residence, personal history) about individuals contributing to the site or other commenters.
- Multiple postings of the same comment on various post threads.
- Any form of trolling, defined as comments that appear intended to send the discussion in a fruitless direction.
- Posting with such frequency or repetitiveness that others may be discouraged from posting comments.
- Postings that promote products or services.
- Comments should contribute to the dialogue. Please support any claims with links to sources whenever possible.
If you have comments or other questions that are not answered here, please contact us.