Use the information and resources below to help you in your pneumonia advocacy efforts!
2016 World Pneumonia Day
Key messages and social media posts to help you increase awareness.
Speak Up Africa / Every Breath Counts
Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
Join us in spreading the word for #WorldPneumoniaDay to #StopPneumonia!
Use these graphics for sharing on social media, designing branded merchandise and ordering decorations for your event!
Tools for organizing a World Pneumonia Day event or writing to leaders.
Learn about the latest information, accompanied by useful graphics and materials.
- State of Inequality: Childhood immunization – Report and Interactive Visualizations (WHO)
- The Cascading Burden of Diarrheal Disease – Data Visualization Tool (DefeatDD)
- Universal Health Coverage infographics, by country (Save the Children)
- Maternal, newborn, child and adolescent health policy indicators (WHO)
- The Lancet Early Childhood Development Series, 2016
- Pneumonia Infographic, 2015 (Gavi)
- Pneumonia Infographic, 2015 (UNICEF)
- Pneumonia and Diarrhea Interventions (GAPPD)
- Global Pneumonia Factsheet 2014 | (French version)
- UNICEF World Pneumonia Day Shareable Graphics, 2014
- 2014 Pneumonia and Diarrhea Progress Report (IVAC)
- Pushing the Pace: Progress and Challenges in Fighting Childhood Pneumonia, 2014 (IHME)
- Global Action Plan for the Prevention and Control of Pneumonia and Diarrhoea (GAPPD)
- A Promise Renewed: Progress Report 2015
- A Promised Renewed: Progress Report 2014 (UNICEF)
- World Pneumonia Day 2014 Infographic (CDC)
- Pneumococcal Disease Factsheet, 2013 (Gavi)
- Pneumonia Infographic, 2014 (GSK)
- Pneumonia and Diarrhea: Tackling the deadliest diseases for the world’s poorest children (UNICEF)
- Revised WHO Classification and Treatment of Childhood Pneumonia at Health Facilities (WHO)
- New guidelines on indoor air quality, 2014 (WHO)
- If You Only Pneu on World Pneumonia Day – animated video (GSK)
- Pneumonia Prevention Infographic 2014 (Pfizer)
2015 WPD Events and Toolkits